O-LAS Author is an easy-to-use E-Learning Authoring Tool that allows anyone to rapidly design, build and implement E-Learning courses without prior technical expertise.
A Rapid E-Learning Development Tool that can be used by anyone. Intuitive interface and simple controls enable you to produce engaging content in a fraction of the time and at a fraction of the cost of comparable systems.
O-LAS Author removes the inevitable compromises made when buying off-the-shelf E-Learning Solutions. Courses can exactly reflect business methods, your policies and procedures offering employees a completely relevant learning experience. Interactive learning content can be produced at a fraction of the cost usually associated with bespoke E-Learning development.
Courses created using O-LAS Author are SCORM compliant meaning they can be centrally managed from O-LAS LMS; the powerful Learning Management System (LMS) from EssentialSkillz, or an existing LMS or Training Portal. Whichever method of delivery you choose, your organisation will still benefit from all the advantages an E-Learning solution provides.
With O-LAS Author you can:
- Create courses on any subject
- Refresh and update existing training content
- Turn your PowerPoint library into E-Learning
- Publish organisational policies and procedures and verify acknowledgement
- Train hundreds or thousands of employees at the same time
- Standardise the training process across your entire workforce
- Include tests and quizzes to enhance knowledge retention
- Produce certificates to demonstrate success
- Track courses using O-LAS LMS or a third party solution
Using O-LAS Author you can also convert existing classroom training materials and deliver them to a larger audience than previously possible using traditional methods. EssentialSkillz also provide a library of established E-Learning courses; O-LAS Content. If these courses don’t meet your specific requirements, O-LAS Author enables you to edit the existing content to meet your needs. The only Rapid E-Learning Development Tool that you will ever need.
For more information please complete the enquiry form above. Alternatively, call us on 07803 876501